Tags

, ,

Today wasn’t the BEST day for photographing, but here are all those buildings that were moved, as they look today in their “new” locations…

Gatke Hall (formerly the Salem post office) has been newly refurbished by Willamette University and looks pretty smashing with the new trim color (…now if they would just replace the striped awnings of 1910, which were in those beautiful rounded first floor windows…!)

The former parsonage of the Presbyterian church, now at the corner of Court and 18th…(CCRHD)

The Barquist house, now on Court between 13th and 14th…(CCRHD)

the Carleton Smith house now on Cannon Street S (and for sale…anybody…?)

the former Heritage Tree now on state just east of 25th…